- Kapitan Gerhart
- 3-6 Mettenheim Forlorn Hope
- 5-10 Mettenheim Hauptmann
- 10-20 Mettenheim Greatswords
- 20-40 Mettenheim Spieszknecht
- 30-60 Mettenheim Regular Crossbow
- 30-60 Mettenheim Regular Infantry
This company fields purely Mettenheim troops, resulting in a full footmen army, making it slower than most of the other companies, even with his leader having 4 points in path-finding. Even with that disadvantage, this company has no weak unit, having all good equipment and over 200 proficiencies, making this company the strongest within infantry and one of the strongest overall.
To be hired, the player needs to have positive relations with Mettenheim.
This company may spawn as an independent company, or be also hired by any of the 5 existing Monarchs. If the company is already in Pendor, the player will not be able to hire it.
Note: Since 3.9:
- They no longer have a relation-requirement to be hired. Instead, they now require the player to have at least 61 Right to rule.
- The company was slightly buffed, now the company holds (changed numbers in bold):