- Jarryn Maersow
- 20-40 Mercenary Horseman
- 20-40 Mercenary Scout
- 50-100 Mercenary Armored Crossbowman
- 30-60 Mercenary Swordsman
- 60-120 Mercenary Armsman
Probably one of the weakest, specially in the battleground, as well as all of the troops suffering the Mercenaries wage bonus (166% of the original wages). Its not suggested unless the player needs this army to fight some nearby unique spawn or defend a fief from an attacking faction.
As well as the player, the other 5 Monarchs may hire this company. There can't be more than one Free Company at once at Pendor, meaning that if the player wants to hire it but it was hired by another monarch, it must be defeated.
Note: Since 3.9.0:
- They can always be hired, as their Right to rule requirement is 0.
- Wages for Mercenary troops were raised from 166% to 200%
- This company raised to be the most expensive and most useless to one of the most expensive, but now one of the strongest, mainly due the heavy increase in performance of its soldiers (less soldiers but better individually means less wages to pay for a better outcome). The numbers of this company were decreased (changes in bold):