"Syla Uzas is so fearsome that he puts new meaning into the name 'Rogue Knight.' That is certainly saying something... even Kodan Ironsword avoids a fight with that lot of murderers led by Syla Uzas. I cannot imagine what could frighten a man like Kodan, and I prefer not to!"
Syla Uzas is a veteran of the Empire and an utter sociopath. He cares only for two things: money and killing, and money is just compensation for his real joy in life, killing. Despite this, he has formed an elite force of like-minded Empire knights, Immortals and troops of the Order of the Shadow Legion.
He is equipped with a mixture of the gear the troops under his command: Gauntlets, Centurion Helm, Shadow Legion Armor/Empire Consul Armor, Shadow Legion Boots//Empire Consul Greaves/Dark Leather Boots, Old Empire Pila, an Immortal Shield, a Long Knight Lance and an Empire Broadsword. He always rides an Imperial Dark Stallion.
He can be captured and freed for a Qualis Gem or 100,000 denars. His army generally numbers 300-500 men, and consists of the following:
- 20-40 Shadow Legion Centurions
- 100-300 Empire Immortals
- 100-200 Empire Knights
- 20-50 Shadow Legion Marinus
Note: Since 3.9.0:
- One of the options will no longer give the player 100,000 denars, but a large pouch of Diamonds.
- His strength was raised from 57 to 70. His agility was raised from 24 to 30.
- Now he will always have his Old Empire Pila (before, only sometimes)
- Shadow Legion Marinus numbers were lowered from 20-50 to 15-30
- Empire Mortals joined his army, numbers 15-30
- Syla will now have an option to unlock equipment for CKO: