For this option to be available first, the player must have positive relation with Noldor. Then, Quigfen will ask the player for a Qualis Gem, after this has been given to him, the shop will be free to access for the rest of the game (whilst positive relations with the Noldor are maintained).
The shop will offer ~60 items, these being very high quality items, always with a modifier, but this will as well alter the price. He will be changing his stock periodically and will be a mixture of:
- Noldor and Melitine Helmets, Armors & Boots
- Noldor Horses
- Noldor Composite Bows and Noldor Arrows
- All types of Noldor Swords and Shields
- Random Knighthood Order Armors, usually Lordly quality
- The fastest horse within Pendor, the Comet Courser (only can be seen and obtained through Quigfen)
- Some non-Noldor weapons, including Runed Bastard Swords
- Codex of the Righteous Ranger book (increases 10 relations with Noldor, also sold by Brother Randalf)
For this option to be available first, the player must have positive relation with Noldor. Allows the player to recruit Noldor mercenaries for a Qualis Gem. Once you hand him the gem, he offers you a choice from two to five different Noldor troops.
TIP: If he doesn't offer the Noldor troops you're searching for, simply click on Quigfen's portrait, and then go back, and the choices are randomized again. Repeat as necessary. These are choices he can offer:
- 12 Noldor Warrior (suggested)
- 10 Noldor Ranger
- 8 Noldor Maiden Ranger (suggested)
- 5 Noldor Noble
- 3 Noldor Twilight Knight
- 15 Noldor Warrior (suggested)
- 12 Noldor Ranger
- 10 Noldor Maiden Ranger (suggested)
- 6 Noldor Noble
- 4 Noldor Twilight Knight (kinda suggested)
When your relations with the Noldor reach or surpass 15, he'll give you a special quest - Befriending the Noldor. Completing this quest will reward the player with 5,000 exp, 3,000 Denars, 20 Renown and 15 relation points with the Noldor and allows forever the player to see Elacrai when having at least 30 relation points with the Noldor.