- Velasco Perfecta Banderas Durante
- 10-20 Barclay Conquistador
- 15-30 Barclay Lancer
- 30-60 Barclay Sapper
- 30-60 Barclay Heavy Footman
This army holds every single unit of Barclay, making it very well-rounded and strong overall, but with that in mind, it is not recommended as Barclay troops are considered mercenaries and have higher wages than usual, as the player is the one that has to pay those wages.
To be hired, the player needs to have positive relations with Barclay.
This company may spawn as an independent company, or be also hired by any of the 5 existing Monarchs. If the company is already in Pendor, the player will not be able to hire it.
Note: Since 3.9:
- They no longer have a relation-requirement to be hired. Instead, they now require the player to have at least 61 Right to rule.
- The company was buffed slightly, now the company holds (changed numbers in bold):