Primary Troop TreeEdit
|2nd Tier||Pendor Militia||Pendor Light Bowman|
|3rd Tier||Pendor Footman||Pendor Heavy Bowman|
|4th Tier||Pendor Swordsman||Pendor Cavalry||Pendor Armored Bowman|
|5th Tier||Pendor Man-at-Arms||Pendor Mtd. Man-at-Arms|
- Pendor Recruits can only be recruited from your own fiefs. However, it is possible to recruit a number of Pendor units directly from fiefs; Militia, Footmen, Swordsmen, Light Bowmen, and Heavy Bowmen have all been confirmed.
- If you want Pendor troops in the early game, you will need to recruit Farmers or Refugees from rescued prisoner stacks.
Noble Troop TreeEdit
|1st Noble Tier||Pendor Nobleman|
|2nd Noble Tier||Pendor Squire||Pendor Noble Bowman|
|3rd Noble Tier||Pendor Foot Knight||Pendor Knight||Pendor Grey Archer|
All 3rd Noble Tier Pendor units may be upgraded further if you meet special requirements:
- Pendor Foot Knights may upgrade further to Knights of the Ebony Gauntlet.
- Pendor Knights may upgrade further to Knights of the Griffon, Knights of the Falcon, Knights of the Raven Spear, Knights of the Radiant Cross, Knights of the Dawn, or Knights of Eventide.
- Pendor Grey Archers may upgrade further to Silvermist Rangers.
As many players have noticed, top tier troops from Pendor's primary troop tree are not as high level nor do they have skills to match those of other faction's troops. This is not because they are meant to be "weak", but rather because these Pendor troops were designed to be trained quickly and efficiently. The idea of it is that someone creating a new kingdom is going to face many hardships, both militarily and financially. These troops are quick and cheap, while still being fairly good. You could say that they are more " quantity over quality". They are excellent for quickly building armies and for garrisoning castles. That is in no way, however, a reflection on the noble troops. They are the exact opposite, being that they are very skilled and very expensive. Pendor's noble troop tree offers more options than any other, especially considering that there are eight different knighthood orders that the knights, foot knights, and grey archers can upgrade into. Making use of both of these troop trees fulfills your armys need for quality and quantity.