"Fierdsvain farmers have petitioned the Koningur to eliminate an adventurer known as Oswald de Fleur. He has raided their villages repeatedly. Now both the Koningur and King Gregory have offered a fine reward for the head of one Oswald de Fleur." – Ravenstern Wardens
Oswald de Fleur runs a number of small adventuring companies, but when battle calls, he forms them all up into a single, powerful unit.
Oswald's barbarism is beyond that of a Rogue Knight or virtually any other being in Pendor. The world will be a better place without him, should you manage to defeat him.
Riding an Imperial Dark Stallion he swiftly charges with his Lance whilst covering himself with his own personalized shield. If dismounted or unable to charge, he will change and fight with his Ebony Knight Sword.
Oswalds policy regarding prisoners is inhumane. He will divide his prisoners into three lines: children, women and men. First, he will kill the children. Next, while the women shriek and plead for the children's lives, Oswalds men will rape the women while the men curse and struggle helplessly. After they have slit the womens throats, the men will be tortured to death in 'creative' ways.
Oswald de Fleur can be captured. His adventuring company generally numbers 100-150 men, and consists of the following:
- 30-50 D'Shar Rogue Knights
- 25-65 Adventurers
- 20-40 Rogue D'Shar Squires
- 3-8 Hero Adventurers
Note: Since 3.9.0:
- One of the options will no longer give the player 100,000 denars, but a large pouch of Diamonds.
- His strength was raised from 39 to 57.
- D'Shar Rogue Knights numbers raised to 85-100
- Adventurers numbers raised to 60-80
- Rogue D'Shar Squires numbers raised to 30-50
- Hero Adventurer numbers raised to 10-15