- 0 or higher relation for the small pouches
- 10 or higher for the medium pouches
- 15 or higher for the large pouches
If the player meets the relation requirement, the option to buy them will show up, but the player needs to have enough denars, else clicking the option will do nothing. You will change those denars for a pouch. These pouches can be stored and whenever the player needs them back, they can be sold:
- In a marketplace for 4% of their value (raises up to 9% with trading skill at 14)
- To a guildmaster for 95% of their value (however, you need high enough relation with the city to be able to sell)
- Note: Since 3.9.1, the fee for selling Diamonds was lowered from 5% to 2.5%
Small amount of money from each "buy" transaction is added to the city wealth.
Unique Spawns will offer a Large Pouch of Diamonds in exchange for their freedom.