Bows are the standard ranged weapon. They are inexpensive and can have larger supplies of ammunition than alternative weapons, but their accuracy and damage suffer with low proficiency. Their ammunition consists of Arrows. They are unusable without them.
- Name: The name of the bow.
- Base Price: Is a illustrative price. It will be available in the marketplace for a higher price than this and sold for lower than this.
- The buying and selling price is influenced by the city and the trade skill, as well as the modifiers.
- Weight: The weight only serves to encumber the wielder.
- Pierce (p): Piercing weapons have higher armor penetration than cutting weapons without losing as much effectiveness against lightly armored targets compared to blunt weapons.
- Speed rating: This shows the rate of fire and reload speed of the bow.
- Missile Speed: This determines how fast fired projectiles will travel. Higher rating will increase the distance a missile can travel and the chances of it bypassing a blocking defender's shield. This has a slight effect on accuracy, as the faster the projectile travels, the harder to be dodged/blocked.
- Requires draw: The level of draw the player/companion needs to be able to equip the bow.
List of Bows Edit
Note: Bows with a number can't be bought in the marketplace, they are Special bows.
The bows held in a different colored row are used for training camps and tournaments. They won't be found in any troop nor store.
| Weight|| Damage|
| Accuracy|| Speed|
| D'Shar Bow
| Emerald Rune Bow
| Hawkstorm Bow
| Heritage Daja Bow
| Hunting Bow
| Long Bow
|183||1.75||25||86||80||65||3||Can't be used on horseback|
| Long Composite Bow
|484||1.50||28||90||84||72||4||Can't be used on horseback|
| Melitine Army Bow
|723||1.75||29||90||85||80||3||Can't be used on horseback|
| Melitine Horseman Bow
| Noldor Composite Bow
| Nomad Bow
| Practice Bow
| Practice Bow
| Ruby Rune Bow
| Sapphire Rune Bow
| Short Bow
| Short Bow
| Short Composite Bow
| Strange Rune Bow
|Ullr Vetr Manifest|
Bow Modifiers Edit
Modifiers are labels added on to a weapon that will either enhance or degrade the subject item. Not all weapons have all modifiers. These bonuses/penalties are all for the weapon without modifiers.
Special Bows Edit
Noldor Composite Bow - it can be dropped as loot by any Noldor troop or Hero Adventurers (smaller chance than with Noldor). 10% chance to be the prize of Elacrai's tournament (if so, there's a 10% chance for it to be Masterwork, else it will have no modifiers). Lethaldiran brings one with him as well.